Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Vulcan Horuseus VS Hades Gil double Beyblade Unboxing, by Hasbro!





I'm back with another beyblade unboxing!!!! This time it is the Beyblade Metal Fury double beyblades set Mystic Zone, which includes Vulcan Horuseus and Hades Gil.

The cool thing about these two beyblades is that they have the best colors, Horuseus is amazing blue and silver and Gil is yellow and red. You can check out my YouTube video below to see the details and watch them battle.


If you've followed me on my blog and YouTube you'll know that this series is one of my favorites as you can really see the colors of the beyblades. I love the shape of Hosuseus as its clear plastic wheel has a different shape to it and the blue color really stands out.



If you are beyblade collector like me, I would recommend to get this set, since its pretty rare to find and they do battle pretty well together, I don't know if I would recommend this set as a starter for somebody, but only because there are much better beyblades out there. I definitely have my favorites, but I'm always up for trying new beyblades and combinations to see there there is something even better out there, you never really know until you try them out, right. Or of course check out my videos and blog to see if you like what you see and then make your own decision on what you saw.


Details of the beyblades:

Vulcan Horuseus - Defense BB-P01A

Face Bolt - ?

Energy Ring - Horuseus

* * * * * * *    

Fusion Wheel - Vulcan

* * * * * * *

Spin Track - 145 (High-Profile Track)

* * 

Performance Tip - D (Tough Defense Tip Can Withstand Attacks)

                                                               * * * * * * * 

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/


Hades Gil - Attack B-128

Face Bolt - ?

Energy Ring - Gil

* * * * * * *

Fusion Wheel - Hades

* * * * * * * 

Spin Track - 100 (Low Profile Track)

* *

Performance Tip - R2F (Right Rubber Flat For Increased Gripping Power)

                                                              * * * * * *

 * Attack, * Defense, * Stamina

Thanks for reading.

Chase...My...Beyblade

No comments:

Post a Comment