Sunday, May 25, 2014

Burn Phoenix 135MS Unboxing!!! By Takara Tomy.


I'm back with yet another unboxing and review from Takara Tomy. This time it is going to be Burn Phoenix! This beyblade is really cool looking, its clear wheel is bright orange and the metal wheels has the words " Burn Wheel" on it. This is the only beyblade that I've seen that has actual writing on the metal wheel, so pretty cool.



In this set they have included the light launcher, this one is one of my least favorite ones, only because it is so small, which makes it really hard to hold onto and get a good rip. The rip cord on the other hand is better than the Hasbro versions, they are a lot longer, which makes it for a faster rotating beyblade. What I did is I combined the rip cord from this set with the regular Hasbro launcher and it worked like a dream, this way you get the best of both worlds.


Burn Phoenix has a very unusual performance tip (or bottom as they call it on the box), it is made of plastic, with the exception of the very tip of it, its made of medal is is super sharp. Unlike any other beyblade that I have. This bey is a stamina type and it does really well in battles,  I would say that it is definitely worth getting as part of your collection. It is in the Hybrid Wheel series, so you can customize these beyblades and make them stronger or cooler as you wish.

Check out my YouTube video below to see how it spins and what the parts look like.


Thanks so much for reading, make sure you sign up for e-mails and subscribe to my YouTube channel so you can keep up with any new beyblades that I get and new battles that I come up with.

Chase...My...Beyblades

No comments:

Post a Comment