Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pirate Orochi, Guardian Leviathan and Pirate Kraken Water Team Beyblade Unboxing!!!




This time I have a three beyblade set to show you guys, I'm so excited about this one. I actually got this set for my Dad's birthday, he really wanted the Pirate Kraken beyblade that is included in this set, because of the color this particular beyblade. It is this amazing bright blue color hat really stands out. The Pirate Kraken that comes in a single set does not have the same coloring. This was the main reason why I got this set. I already had the Pirate Orochi, but its really worn out and the face bolt sticker is almost gone, so its actually nice to have a brand new one.

Make sure you check out my YouTube video of the unboxing below to see all the details and how they look and spin in real life.


My favorite part about the Shogun Steel series of beyblades is that you can make Synchrome beyblades out of them. If you don't know what that means, its when you put two Warrior (metal) wheels together make one really heavy beyblade that can pretty much beat anything. What I've found out is that the heavier the beyblade the better chance it has to win a battle. Here is what they say on the box "CUSTOMIZE! With Synchrome Technology by combining 2 warrior wheels from different tops for a heavier top with double metal power."


To be honest, these beyblades on their own are not too strong, especially Pirate Kraken, due to its very tall Spin Track A230. The other two beys are great, I really like Guardian Leviathan. Its a nice mix of beyblades and at Target its $5 cheaper than Toys'R'Us, I think we got it for $25.99 which is not bad for three beyblades. The set does come with two launchers and one tool.

Hope that this was helpful for you guys,

Please subscribe to my e-mails and check out my YouTube channel.

Thanks for reading.

Chase...My...Beyblades


No comments:

Post a Comment