Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Beyblade Metal Masters Nintendo DS VideoGame Unboxing, exclusive Nile Beyblade Top Vulcan Horuseus 145 D included!




Although this is my second Beyblade video game, it is my first that came with an actual beyblade. This is not just another plastic cheap version, this is a true Metal Masters beyblade and a cool one for that matter.

This video game set is exclusive to Toys'R'Us and what I love out it is that unlike other Hasbro beybaldes this one came with stickers. I did want to make sure that it was a legitimate Hasbro beyblade, just to make sure and it does list Hasbro as a company on the box, so it's the real deal!!! I was so excited to see this in my Easter basket this year.

The colors on Vulcan are amazing, the black metal wheel and the gold with silver stripes plastic wheel and the golden colors of the spin track and the tip make this beyblade very unique looking. Plus the shape of the whole beyblade is very unique, which I love, something different. That's the cool thing about beyblades is that they all have their own special look to them, this one just happens to have a plastic wheel that's not completely round.




I definitely recommend this beyblade game over the Beyblade Evolution one. The main difference for me is that you actually battle in this game, whereas in the Evolution game you just rip the bey and that's it, just hope for the best, in this game you actually move the beyblade wherever you want it to go and you have SPECIAL MOVES!!!! What!!!! How awesome is that. Just like in the Beyblade show, this game has special moves. I couldn't believe it at first, but it is true and really, really fun. It also has boss battles that are a little bit more difficult, but definitely beatable.


If you can, make sure you go out there and buy this game, trust me, its great and this is not a sponsored blog, so you know that this is my true and honest opinion. I literally cannot wait to wake up every morning to play this game.


Thanks so much for reading, make sure you check out the YouTube video above to see how this all goes down.

Chase...My...Beyblades

No comments:

Post a Comment