Sunday, May 25, 2014

Guardian Revizer 160SB Unboxing, by Takara Tomy!





The Guardian Revizer is in Takara Tomy Zero G series, it is comparable and mixable with the Shogun Steel beyblades by Hasbro.

In this set they have included the Zero G Compact Launcher, I do like how the rip cord makes the beyblades spin faster than the regular rippers, however the design of this launcher is very poor in my opinion, it is way too small to hold onto and the shape of it makes it very uncomfortable. The cool thing is that it has the beyblade tools built into it, so there is no need for the tool at all.


The Guardian Revizer is the Takara Tomy counter part of the Guardian Leviathan for Hasbro, the beyblades look very similar, except that this beyblade does come with stickers, which I always love!! I do recommend to put the stickers on the beyblade before you put it together, sometimes its harder to put them on once its together, especially if the Metal and the Clear Wheels have lots of grooves on them.

I don't think this bey is any better or worse than the Hasbro version, so I would not go out of my way to get this if I already had the Hasbro one. Since I'm a collector, I am glad that I did have it, but if you are looking at getting a Japanese beyblade, go for something that you cannot find a duplicate here for.


This beyblade is a defense bey and it can stand its ground for a long time. 

Details of the beyblade:

Stone Face - Revizer

Chromium Wheel - Revizer

Crystal Wheel - Guardian

Track - 160, High

Bottom - SB, Sharp Ball


Thanks so much for reading my blog, please sign up for e-mails and check out my YouTube Channel and subscribe.

Chase...My...Beyblades



No comments:

Post a Comment