Tuesday, April 8, 2014

P (Poison) Serpent SW145SD Unboxing, by Takara Tomy!!!



My Dad went to Hong Kong and Tokyo last week and brought me back a whole bunch of new Takara Tomy beyblades and a Cyclone Bey Stadium. Check back for ton more posts and unboxings as well as check out all the new YouTube videos I've posted.


This blog post is about the Poison Serpent SW145SD unboxing, if you haven't figured that out yet. This bey had my favorite metal week, its very unusual and cool looking. Since Serpent is a Balance beyblade, it takes forever for it to battle against another balance beyblade.


Takara Tomy calls this beyblade a Hybrid Wheel bey, I haven't seen this from Hasbro before, so not sure if this is a Takara Tomy thing or not, but it looks like all it means is that the colorful plastic wheels sits inside and on top of the metal wheel. This reminds me a lot of the Hasbro Metal Fury beyblades.

This beyblade comes with what they call a Light Launcher, it looks very similar to the Hasbro launchers, however its a little smaller and the ripper is almost twice as long as the Hasbro rippers. This makes it for a faster spinning bey, I'm definitely loving that!!!

I would recommend this beyblade for sure, mostly because it looks so much different than all my other beyblades and the ripper is super cool and long!!! Its hard to come by these beyblades in the United States, but there are ton available online, so check them out, worth to take a look, for sure.

Breakdown of P Serpent:

Face - ?

Clear Wheel - ?

Metal Wheel - ?

Track - SW145

Bottom - SD

Thanks for checking out my blog, make sure you sign up for e-mail updates and subscribe to my YouTube Channel!!!

Chase...My...Beyblades!

No comments:

Post a Comment