Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Bigbang Pegasis Super Control Beyblade Unboxing!!! By Takara Tomy!



This is my very first remote control beyblade Bigbang Pegasis!!!

I was a little skeptical about this bey at first, I wasn't really sure how it would work and how can you really battle it agains other beyblades.



So far, its not my favorite kind of a beyblade, I wouldn't really recommend to buy this beyblade, unless you really want to own one and here is why. First of all, it is really hard to get the beyblade on the launcher, it seems that its some kind of a magnetic pull that holds the bey against the launcher. Secondly, I cannot get it to work 100% of the time, even when I match up the "A" on the launcher to the "A" on the bey, it won't always work. Third, there are three buttons, one to rotate it left, one to rotate it right and one for turbo. You launch the beyblade just like you do any other beyblade with the launcher, however once it looses stamina and stops you can still keep pushing the left for right button and the batteries will keep it going, so this beyblade will technically never loose against a regular beyblade and if you battle it head to head with other super control beyblade they will just keep going until somebody's hand gets tired or the batteries die. So there you go, if you like that sort of things, you will probably love the super control beyblade stets. Me on the other hand, not so much!



Hopefully this was helpful!

Please check out my YouTube video on this bey above and subscribe to my blog and channel.

Thanks for reading!!!

Chase...My...Beyblade

No comments:

Post a Comment