Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Berserker Begirados SR200BWD Unboxing!!! By Takara Tomy!!!




I don't even really know how to pronounce this beyblade, but it looks pretty cool with the stickers on and everything, I really love the baby blue color and the hight of the spin track and the tip.

This is in the Zero G and it came with the Zero G Compact Launcher, these are not my favorite, I think I talked about them in another one of my videos, but the problem is that you cannot really get a really good gip on them and sometimes the whole thing just ends up in the stadium, big fail!



This beyblade is a stamina type and stands up better in the Blazing Dojo Beystadium than the Cycolne bey stadium, but nevertheless its really fun to battle with it since it is that tall. It pretty much just stays in the middle of the stadium and lets other beys wear out their stamina.

Here are the bey parts:

Stone Face - Begirados

Chomium Wheel - Begirados

Chrystal Wheel - Berserker

Track - SR200, Super High

Bottom - BWD, Defence

Hope you enjoyed this post and check out my YouTube video above.

Thanks for readying.

Chase...My... Beyblades


No comments:

Post a Comment