Tuesday, April 22, 2014

L-Drago Destroy Remote Control Beyblade Unboxing and Review! By Takara Tomy.



Here I have another remote control beyblade, this time I have the L-Drago Destroy, if you want to read and see a video of remote control Pegasus, make sure you check out my other blog posts. These are my only two beyblades that are controlled by a remote control.

The bey itself is made out of plastic, but unlike the stealth battlers, that won't last long, the nice thing about this beyblade is that you can just make it go for as long as you like. The downside to it is that you can let it go as long as you like. That's right, its both a good and a bad thing. You can just keep going and you'll always win, when you are battling against a regular beyblade or nobody ever wins if you are battling two agains each other.


The beyblade itself has a button to turn it on and off with and then there is another switch for A or B, this one you need to match up with the controller, there is switch just like it on the controller as well. That tells you which beyblade you are controlling, the controllers/launchers are not specific to a beyblade. So when you are battling two remote control beyblades you need to make sure that one is set to an "A" and the other to a "B", that way you are each controlling your own beyblades.


There are three controls on the remote, one to turn left, one to turn right and a turbo button. The left and the right buttons will keep spinning the beyblade even after it has ran out of stamina or if you just wish to switch the direction you are spinning in. The turbo button as you might have already guessed is to give your beyblade a little boost and make it go faster.

To be honest, I cannot tell a difference in this remote control L-Drago and the remote control Big Bang Pegasus, to me they are exactly the same, check out the YouTube video below to see for yourself.

At the end of they day as much as it saddens me to say this, I really don't recommend this beyblade. I had a hard time to even get the remote to recognize the beyblades and for me it just took the fun out of them, as you can keep going until the batteries run out or stop any other beyblade out there. Its kind of cool to have something different, but I wouldn't run out there to buy it. And they were on a huge discount when I got them in Japan, not sure if I would have gotten them otherwise.

Thanks for reading.

Chase...My...Beyblades

No comments:

Post a Comment